Johnsons baby hair oil
  • I think all the mothers must use this oil for their babies too

• by baba

As the massage oil is used for the babies to massage their body it is also very important to use the hair oil for babies and to massage their scalp using this oil very

slightly. My baby had the very thick hair naturally and my second baby did not have much hair on his head earlier and after the when he was 1 month old I used to massage his scalp using the Johnson’s baby hair oil very slightly every day and after that I saw a rapid growth in his hair and the quality or the softness of the hair ...

• Johnsons baby hair oil
      was too good. The hair was too soft and silky. After massage when I used to wash my babies hair, the hair used to look just excellent. And when I apply
      the hair oil to my babies head he used to be very calm and silent and used to sleep for more time. I think all the mothers must use this oil for their babies too.

Johnsons baby hair oil
Meenakshi Sahu says :

Hello…. I want to ask about the Johnson`s baby oil can we apply the same oil to baby`s hair. I am very confused about the best oil for my baby`s hair.

Angie Montealegre says :

Yes it’s good to use for your baby’s hair.

Galega says :

It is specially made for baby hair and you can definitely use it. In rare cases, some allergic reactions can happen and in that case parents should avoid using it to their babies. Avoid using it daily, though.

George Rock says :

I want to ask about the Johnson s baby hair oil, can I apply the Johnson`s Baby Pure Oil to baby s hair. I am very confused about the best oil for my baby s hair. I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and I didn`t find the Johnson`s Baby Hair Oil yet. Are both of them similar? But not identical. Thanks in advance, George Rock

catheriena says :

yes u can apply johnson`s pure oil also on the hair and the one for the hair is almost the same it is just specifically for the hair

Galega says :

Both products are same. In some countries, Johnson Pure Baby Oil is the name used while in majority of countries they use just Johnson’s Baby Hair Oil. You can use Johnson’s Baby Pure Oil. The term pure is used in some countries to reiterate the fact that pure mineral oil is used in the product which prevents moisture loss.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54410224380931/k2311a104/10.4.07