Task Force 12 ft tape measure  » Other  »
  • The one my husband uses the most and is used more commonly by many other people I know is their 12 ft tape measure that reads in increments of one eighth with a numerical read out on it
  • It springs the tape back inside when released automatically and has a very convenient belt loop so I can attach it to my belt while I work and not misplace it by laying it down and then having to look for it wasting valuable time

• by sadonna

Task Force makes a variety of tools. The one my husband uses the most and is used more commonly by many other people I know is their 12 ft tape measure that reads in increments of one eighth with a numerical read out on it.

They make and sell them at

a reasonable price for anyone to purchase.

They are available at Lowes.

A tape measure is an important tool when constructing anything but for us we use to help us build our house.

It ensures we don’t waste as many materials by inconsistent measuring and therefore wasting money we do no have.

...

• It is probably the one tool at our house that we use pretty much daily.

Our Task Force tape measure is red and black which makes it fairly easy to find if I drop it on the ground in the grass.

It springs the tape back inside when released automatically

and has a very convenient belt loop so I can attach it to my belt while I work and not misplace it by laying it down and then having to look for it wasting valuable time.

I also like that it is a small enough size that it is comfortable to hold.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12410224260931/k2311a104/10.4.07