Luvs diapers

• by baba

It is really a big worry to take the small babies outside. I have a baby too and I am always worried for him as my little baby takes very less time to make the diapers wet or dirty.

I have tried many kinds of pads and diapers for my son’s sake and I was not completely satisfied of any other diapers except the Luvs diapers. The other diapers which used were good but when I compare the capacity ...

• to absorb the wetness, softness of the diapers and the over all quality of the diapers, I feel it is wise to use the Luvs diapers. My baby feels more comfortable when he wares the Luvs diapers and as the
        quality of the material used for this diaper id good and that is why there will by more dryness and because of which my baby does not cry and feels good even while wearing the Luvs diapers for a longer time.

Luvs diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54410224230931/k2311a104/10.4.07