Huggies baby soap  » Baby care  »
  • I saw the add for this product in the television and I bought it for my son who is just 4 years old
  • The cost of this soap is just equal to any other good branded baby soaps
  • I think over all it is a nice soap to use it for babies

• by baba

Huggies is a very great company, which has been producing many kind of products particularly the nappy pads and the diapers for babies. And I have used most of the items produced by the company huggies, as they were all good in quality and

durability.

But now the huggies company has introduced the Huggies baby soap in the market.

This baby soap contains the goodness of milk and flowers.

I saw the add for this product in the television and I bought it for my son ...

• who is just 4 years old.

I used this soap for my son and while using this soap I felt that this soap has good fragrance and even the colour of this soap is also very good that is light pink colour.

Even

the skin of my child was softer then before since I started using this soap.

The cost of this soap is just equal to any other good branded baby soaps.

I think over all it is a nice soap to use it for babies

Huggies baby soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54410224220931/k2311a104/10.4.07