Koucourek Chevrolet  » Cars  »
Wausau Wisconsin
  • It took about 2 weeks for us to get the truck and they did a little remodeling with the undercarriage so we got what we wanted but it really worked well
  • How that worked, I don't know, but it worked and we were extremely happy about it

• by arabgirl28

My husband and I actually purchased a truck from Kochurek Chevrolet in Wausau. This is a well run dealership. I had specifically been looking for a truck to pull my horse trailer. It happened to be in late November when we decided to do this and our salesman encouraged us to let him look around for a truck rather than order one and have to wait for it because there would be a backlog of people getting the new models, which we would have gotten.

So we did. That was a very, very good idea he had and it worked out for us. It took about 2 weeks for us to get the truck and they did a little remodeling with the

undercarriage so we got what we wanted but it really worked well. What happened was - the salesman ‘virtually’ stole it from an inventory from another dealership. How that worked, I don’t know, but it worked and we were extremely happy about it. He also found almost everything on the truck that we wanted. How cool is that? The only thing we didn’t get was the color. But that wasn’t a big deal.

Since we needed to have heavier springs on the truck, Kouchurek put them on at the dealership. Everything already came heavy duty, but since we also haul around a truck camper, he said we really needed different springs for our safety. He asked us about that on his ...

• own, that wasn’t even on our agenda. The salesman was very good at what he did because this was something we never would have thought to do. So it was heavier springs, the trailer package, actuator for the electric brakes on my trailer, mud flaps and extra wide mirrors. It actually took longer to get the truck from the other dealership than it did to get all the other stuff installed. The salesman called almost every day to let us know what was happening with the truck..

He took our truck on a trade-in. I’m surprised he did, because it was a 2 wheel drive long bed stripped down truck. He would not have had to do it but he did it anyway. Otherwise

we would have had to find a different place to sell that truck. Just more aggravation for us. So we got a new truck, with everything we needed on it and then we got 0% financing and a good trade-in value on the old truck. It is a great place to do business.

The place is clean, the staff is friendly and courteous. They let you take all kinds of vehicles for test drives. What is best of all is they are willing to tell you things that you are not readily familiar with. They go the extra mile to make you happy. Financing was easy to get and they did all the paperwork. I will go back there again to purchase another vehicle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9410224200931/k2311a104/10.4.07