Cape Cod
Massachusetts, USA
  • I consider a trip to Cape Cod to be a rather expensive trip but I enjoyed it nevertheless
  • I really consider this to be my favorite and the beach there was filled with lots of shells
  • As for the sceneries there, it was very wonderful and I love walking on this particular long pier and just enjoying the sea breeze
  • We took a 3 hour tour and later spent some time watching the sun sets at the end of the pier, which was a real good and breathtaking experience
  • Being in Cape Cod is a very different experience altogether and I really recommend this place to those of you out there not scared of getting your legs tired

• by deadpoet

I consider a trip to Cape Cod to be a rather expensive trip but I enjoyed it nevertheless. I went with my group of friends to Cape Cod during the year 2002 and I would say that this is like New England at its best.

There were lots of nice beaches along the coasts of Massachusetts and one of my favorite places that I had visited would be T-Town. I really consider this to be my favorite and the beach there was filled with lots of shells. It was hard not to step on one, haha. As for the sceneries there, it was very wonderful and I love walking on this particular long pier and just enjoying the sea breeze.

There wre boats of different sizes and they were mostly docked.

We took a 3 hour tour and later spent some time watching the sun sets at the end of the pier, which was a real good and breathtaking experience. There were lots of seafood restaurants available in Cape Cod and I remember this particular restaurant whereby the taste was really awesome. The dunes were another matter altogether. Those were really spectacular and I really appreciate God’s creations there and then, up till now.

Let me tell you a bit about the favorite spot that I went which was P-Town, as I have mentioned. Now, this is a very diverse vacation spot and there were lots of different people hanging at different places. My best advice is to just enjoy the nature there and to not think too much about what was around ...

• you; the people that is. I felt that the inn, located near to the pier looked very nice but I didn’t get the chance to stay there. Other things in P-Town would be handsome guys and girls. They are the locals there and their dress sense are really simple but they still managed to look so darn nice.

I especially love the quaint little shops available and also this particular guided tour of the lighthouse. We had the chance to climb up inside and to look at the gorgeous views within. The tour consisted of how and why the lighthouse was moved and how it was made and stuff like that. I felt that it was a very fun and educational tour and for a nice price of only 4 bucks.

However, the steps were kind of steep and children are not allowed, I think, due to the height requirement.

Another fun activity that I managed to do in Cape Cod would be whale-watching. It seemed that there were quite a few places at that time and I managed to watch the whales jumping and stuff. It was an amazing experience and I was really in awe at how large these whales were. Last but not least, after being very tired walking, we went to rent some bicycles. Some people even went for bike riding and that was the best option to me. Being in Cape Cod is a very different experience altogether and I really recommend this place to those of you out there not scared of getting your legs tired.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38410224150831/k2311a104/10.4.07