re: Pankaj kasthuri  » Medicine  »
Chandru says :

i have dust allergy and cold problem for the past one yr.my eosinophil count is 7.after watching pankajaksturi add. i am using it After 3 days of consuming i had some allergic reaction on face even then i continued then allergic reaction on face cured. i taking it for the past 2 weeks i have no improvement.shall i continue or i should drop it
thanks

Galega says :

You have already taken it for sufficient time. Unfortunately, you didn’t see any positive result. You may now discontinue it, or at least take advise of a doctor/ayurvedic expert before continuing it.

Farhana says :

Hi,

My daughter is 2.5 years old, she gets cold and cough very frequently, after taking medicines everytime for one week it cures, again within one week it repeats, consulted many doctors, tried lot of home remedies, will PK syrup be helpful to cure completely.

Galega says :

I would suggest you to ask your doctor to go for proper diagnosis. Why is it happening? There might be some issues with her immunity. Pankaj Kasthuri can be helpful in this condition, but you know the reason behind this repeating problem needs to be known. You should also consider giving her Chyawanprash for one month - one spoon with milk daily - that works wonderfully in enhancing immunity.

Amalan says :

Sir, I am having severe cough and cold. Some of my friends suggest pankajakasturi granules. I bought that product. Now I wanted to know how I take this granules. It has to be boiled with water or just add this to the hot water.

Galega says :

You don’t need to boil it. Just add it with warm water (not boiling water). Stir well and drink. That’s all you are required to do.

saritha says :

Dear doctor.

My son is now 12 years old and he has beed diagnoised Asthama from 10 years. He caughs and does not have any weezing. He is on inhalers on and off. he uses inhalers around 4-6 months in year though not continuously. he uses it during spring and winter for a month and then stops. Again uses it when it starts.

I started pankaja kasthuri syrup for him from last week and i have stopped inhalers.
Currently, I am giving 1/2 teas spoon three times a day.
How long should I give this syrup? when can I stop this medicine?

Galega says :

You can continue with this syrup for long duration. There should not be any problem with the dose you have chosen for your son.

However, it is highly recommended to be in touch with a doctor. You should also note the effect of this medicine - positive or negative - on your son and discuss that with your doctor.

saritha says :

Thank you doctor.
Please let me know the duration for which I have to contiue this.
Also, I saw Pankaj kasthuri tablets are available in the market. There is no dosage prescribed for children.Please advise me with the dosage of tablets for my son.

Galega says :

One tablet a day should be fine for your son. As for duration, it will depend on the effects you see the medicine is having on your son. You should continue it for at least one month.

And, I am not a doctor. I work with a hospital.

rajkumar says :

sir i have breathing problem in last 3month and sometimes a clear sputum is discharge. …. i consulted doctor.. they told me it may some allergic reaction…..now shall i take pangajakasthuri sir….?? .. …

Galega says :

I don’t think that Pankaj Kasthuri will be useful for your kind of requirements. You should better continue your treatment with the doctor who has diagnosed the problem.

Yuvaraj says :

re : The cost of this product does not really fetch much when we see the very good qualities of this product and this product is also very easily available in many big medical stores
So avoid to take pankajaksthuri

Galega says :

There is no need to avoid it. Pankaj Kasthuri is widely prescribed in India for the treatment of variety of respiratory related problems. The results, in majority of cases, have also been good.

quick note by anonymous :

My age is 23 I’m suffered from wezzing my parents were worried about my future how can i remove from it any one recommend me to take this product

Galega says :

I will not suggest you to take Pankaj Kasthuri as the first line of treatment. The regular advise is to first go for proper diagnosis and only then consider taking it. You should also go for the same - speak to a physician and understand the real problem. Follow prescription of the doctor and see if that makes any difference. Take Pankaj Kasthuri only when the prescription doesn’t work.

Abbas says :

I have a problem at night while sleeping, After approximately 3hr of sleeping, loose sleeping due to some pain at chest (middle) and spreading the pain to back, cannot move, cannot breath properly, loosing sleep due to this. It lasts until 8-9 O’clock in the morning then disappears. It is every day and 3 weeks now continuousely. what could be the reason for this, Pankajakasturi breath eazy can be a medicine for this. kindly reply

Galega says :

This seems serious and requires immediate medical attention. You need to immediately consult a physician and discuss this problem. Pankaj Kasthuri can be helpful in this type of condition, but before that you need to consult a doctor.

Hi Sir.,

Am Velusamy, Pls help and advise me a good medicine for wheezing, cold and Asthma allergies.

Since last four years I am having the troubles such as Wheezing, Full cold while using new waters moreover sneezing, dust mite allergies.,

Pls help and advise me, which one can I take for cure these kind of problems.,

Galega says :

Take an antihistamine medicine for 2 - 3 days, like cetirizine. If situation doesn’t improve, consult a physician. You can also take Pankaj Kasthuri, but for quick relief go for conventional treatment.

Dear Sir.,

I have already took some homeopathic medicines and anthihistamine tablets even sidha medicines but still not yet to be cured, and main things is when am going dustfull areas on that moments only i could have these kind of problems, cold, throat troubles, wheezing, sneezing,

Shall I take pankaja kasthuri for this problem???

VELUSAMY A says :

and pls advise is there any side effects while taking antithismine medicines like ceitrizine.

Galega says :

You can definitely take Pankaj Kasthuri in the given condition. Since you are already in touch with your doctor, it will be nice if you brought this fact to the notice of the doctor. You should also stay away from allergens as much as possible.

Annapareddy says :

I am asthamatic since I reached adulthood…there will be production of mucus daily when ate certain foods like sugar,tamarind and mangoes and also cold whethers.this causing me dificult to breath and conjetion and mucus problem with me…can PK will solve my problem… presently I started using chyawanprash and lodra …can I continue them with PK…plz reply as early as possible…

Annapareddy

Galega says :

There isn’t any problem in taking PK along with Chyawanprash and lodra. However, in the given medical condition, I would suggest you to fist speak to an ayurvedic doctor. You may need other medicines also for complete control of your problem.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26410224130831/k2311a104/10.4.07