re: Pankaj kasthuri  » Medicine  »
Mili says :

Hi can I give this product to my 1and half year baby…

Galega says :

Yes, it can be given to one and a half month old baby. The dose should be half of that of adult - half tablespoon a day. If situation doesn’t improve within 2 - 3 days, then you should consult a pediatrician.

Nathiya says :

Sir I am working in nurse 2 many years for wheezing and cough any time but I will try in pankajkasthuri five days so l am very cough and wheezing so I am who this users sir

Galega says :

The first thing you need to do is to consult a doctor and go for diagnostic tests. If there isn’t any serious issues like TB then you can start taking Pankaj Kasthuri.

dimple says :

This medicine cause allergy to some, you should only see a doctor to tell you use it or not, its also not for kids. people need to know the truth

Galega says :

Allergic reaction is the real problem and that has happened with many users. However, it is considered a safe product.

Bhu vana says :

Hello Doctor
My daughter has rhinitis. Has nasal allergies.
When she has mucus build up she get slight wheezing and every 15 days her sneezing shoots up. She takes inhaler occasionally for her cough and to clear her throat for the mucus build up. I am giving her pankajakasturi since 4 months hoping that she will eventually get rid of the symptoms. She still has them. Can you pl. Advice
Thanks

Galega says :

Obviously, it has not worked for your daughter. It seldom gives positive results in the case if allergy related problem. I would suggest you to now discontinue it and let the doctor treat her problem

saranya says :

Hi sir,

My daughter aged 6 , she has severe cold and cough very often, when i consulted an physician by taking several tests it shows her esnophilia count is higher than normal and she is prone to allergy and we couldnt find what makes her allergy , since she is 6 yrs now, so sometimes she has wheezing and cough which makes to disturb her sleep at night , we cant trigger out the cause of allergy. if we takes medicines only 10 to 15 days she is normal and again her cough starts,. so many of them sugessted to use this PK breath easy ,.. can i go forward and start this product .. please sugeest me ..

Thanks
Saranya

Galega says :

Pankaj Kasthuri works wonderfully in controlling wheezing problem. However, I am little bit concerned about higher esnophilia count. I think you need to first get it corrected. Your physician will advise properly.

Mayank chandrakar says :

App kankasav 2.5 ml with warm water and pankaj kasturi 1/2 teaspoon dijiye really it is very effective in the condition you. Discribe or call me 9425507677 I give u more detail thanks

praja says :

I would suggest to switch to Homeopathy to treat allergies. Homeopathy has treatments lasting a month or so, but they are very effective

Galega says :

You should also mention the particular homeopathic medicine you are referring to.

praja says :

Nux Vomica is the one which I use when I have dry cough with sore chest and it is very effective

Galega says :

Nux Vomica is a homeopathic medicine which should be taken only under medical supervision. Unlike majority of homeopathic medicines, it can have some side effects.

Anu says :

Sir,my son have a wheezing problem can I take pankaja kasthuri for him he is ten yrs old how long he will taken this pk whether he takes pk granules r syrup ? Plz tell me sir

Galega says :

He is 10 years old and hence can take both granules or syrup. Go for the one which is convenient to him. I think Pankaj Kasthuri will give him relief from wheezing problem.

Anu says :

How long I will takes pk for a year r more than

Galega says :

You may not require to take it for such a long duration. It should give relief within six months. If you are not seeing any long term benefit, then you need to discontinue taking it and speaking to your doctor.

Raja says :

Iam suffering from asthma from my
Birth now I am 22yr old IAM taking medicine for 20yrs 8 can’t get a cure for asthma I have tried allopathy ,homeopathy.now IAM usig rotacaps.i need to get out of this asthma so please help that can I use pankaja kasthuri breath easy to cure asthma.and tell what is good to cure asthma powder or syrup .please help me due to this asthma I can’t even concentrate on my career

Galega says :

There is no harm in trying Pankaj Kasthuri when you have already taken different medicines for 20 long years. You can take either granules or syrup. You should just be alert during the first week about any possibility of allergic reaction.

anushree says :

Hai My sister is 28 yrs old she is suffering from astama from past 10 years and she took ayurvedic medicine for a 3 month after that she did not faced the problem again after 1 year started she took homeopathy again it was ok for 6 month again she facing weezing problem so in this case can she use the pk ?

Galega says :

Yes, she can take Pankaj Kasthuri. It gives quick and long term relief from Wheezing problem. She should also remain in touch with a physician.

anushka says :

Hi i am anushka, i have problem of running nose, is PK syrup good for running nose problem?? plz suggest. if yes for how many days i need to take the syrup???

Galega says :

I don’t think you need to take Pankaj Kasthuri for running nose. That is a simple cold. You should consider taking Sumo Cold, or any antihistamine medicine for 2 - 3 days. That should solve your problem.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26410224130831/k2311a104/10.4.07