re: Pankaj kasthuri  » Medicine  »
Sasi says :

I have post nasal dripping for past 3 years can i use this product.does it cause any side effects?

Galega says :

You seem to be suffering from sinus infection or sinusitis. You should first consult a physician and go for thorough diagnosis. Pankaj Kasthuri may not be helpful in your condition. It doesn’t have any side effects.

vandana says :

Hi m suffering for allergic bronchitis since 6 yrs. I do have wheez…. Can I take Pankaj kalsthini breath easy tablets ?

Galega says :

It is quite effective in the treatment of bronchitis. You can definitely take it.

Devi Sundresh says :

I’m 27 years old and recently married. I’ve continues sneezing problem as well as snoring issue because of cold. can i use pankaj-kashturi-breath-easy product.

Galega says :

Yes, you can take it. If situation doesn’t improve within one week then consult a doctor. Also, it may not cure your snoring issue.

Suresh says :

I have breathing problem since childhood.

I underwent treatment for Pneumonia twice.
Now I am taking fish treatment.

Please advice

Galega says :

Continue with your treatment. If you want to take Pankaj Kasthuri, first consult your doctor.

asha hy says :

Hi sir… i have been suffering from cold and cough since 2 years. When i consulted doctor he said there is allergy so i took few medicines as long as i took cold and cough would be controlled then once i stopped again it came along with that i am suffering from little bit rashs on my face then since past 4-5 months cough getting increased i have worried literally. some of my friends said in ayrvedic there is a medicine for allergy. Sir plz let me know can i take pankaj kasturi will it be really works..

Galega says :

Pankaj Kasthuri should definitely help you in the given condition. Apart from this, I would suggest you to consult an ayurvedic doctor and discuss your problem. You seem to be suffering from severe allergic issues. Go for proper diagnosis. You may be asked to change your lifestyle.

sandhya says :

Hi sir i was suffering form short temp of breathing. i have concerned the doctor.and they give me tablet and i took the tablet.after that i feel better.the doctor to told that regarding the climate its causes like this type of allergic and wheezing problem.so can i use this product???

Galega says :

Pankaj Kasthuri is very unlikely to solve this allergic problem. You can try and see how much difference it makes. You can also consider taking Patanjali aloe vera and amla juice in the morning. It works, though takes little bit longer time

Dhanraj says :

Hello sir I have wheezing problem last four years and I taking treatment in acupuncture but it doesn’t works, so now can I use pankajakasthuri??

Galega says :

Pankaj Kasthuri can be taken in the given condition. You should also consult a doctor and get confirmed that there is nothing serious as you are having this problem for four years.

saravanan says :

MY son 2 years old .will he take pankaj kasthuri breathe easy syrub.

Galega says :

Yes, 2 years old baby can take the syrup. Stick with the daily recommended dose.

Shivanand says :

Hello sir,

I have started using breath easy syrup since 15 days for my bronchitis problem. I want to know which is best type to use. Is it syrup or granules or tablets. Please help me immediately.

Thanking you,

SHIVANAND.

Galega says :

Ingredients of all these variants are same. You can continue with the one which is convenient to you.

Shivanand says :

Thanks a lot for the valuable information sir.

shivanand.

Malavika says :

Sir, my 2.9 year old son is suffering from enlarged tonsils and adenoids. The ENT specialists recommendation was to remove them. However, i wanted to give Ayurvedic medicine a try and came across Pankajakasturi breathe easy. Can I give to him ? How long does it take before I can notice some difference. The dosage instructions says for kids it’s half the adult dosage, so I read it as half table spoon once a day post meals. Is that correct.
Many thanks in advance.

Galega says :

You can give Pankaj Kasthuri and check within one week whether it has made any difference or not. It will actually depend on the gravity of problem your baby has. Enlarged Tonsils and Adenoids demand specialized medical care. If you don’t find any improvement within one week, then you should discontinue using it and follow the suggestion of your doctor.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26410224130831/k2311a104/10.4.07