re: Pankaj kasthuri  » Medicine  »
saranya says :

hi fnd my son is suffering from wezing from last 1 yr now he s 2.3 yr can i hive him pangajakasthuti

Galega says :

Yes, you can give it to your 2 year old son. He is suffering from wheezing cough for quite a long time and hopefully you are in contact with some doctor. If not, first take him to the doctor for proper diagnosis before self medicating.

Nitin says :

My son is 6 yrs. He takes hufpuf as he gets wheezing attacks. Can I give him pk , which form is better powder or syrup.

Galega says :

Yes, you can give him panka Kasthuri. Both forms come with the same ingredients and you can go for anyone as per convenience.

chandravathi says :

sir,i am suffering from phlegm and breathing allery since 10 years i had used medicines but could nt work please tell me whether pankaj kasthuri work on me if then how many bottles is should use?

Galega says :

You are having allergic reaction for such a long time - 10 years. There is no harm in trying Pankaj Kasthuri and it should also help you to an extent. Apart from that, I would suggest you to consult an ayurvedic doctor (since, you have already decided to take herbal medicine) and ask for proper treatment plan. Some doctors in Kerala can handle situation like yours easily.

purushotham says :

my daughter is 1.5 years old . she is suffering with pneumonia and wheezing. some empherical antibiotics had given. but she is now still suffering with cold wheezing and fever. doctor then made xray and suggest nebulize with 0.9 saline. shall I give the P.K. she is a west syndrome baby.

Galega says :

You should first let the doctor complete the treatment. I don’t see any problem in giving this medicine to your baby even if she has West Syndrome. I would also suggest you to consult Dr. Pratip Banerji in Kolkata for tackling Infantile Spasm. He may give some positive results.

anju says :

Hi,

My 3 year old daughter is having always fever sneezing cough.this comes at least four times in a month.means i have to continue with the antibiotics every month.but no effect at all.can i give pankajakasturi to her? Pls advise.

Galega says :

Yes, you can give Pankaj Kashturi and it should help you in tackling this problem. However, please ensure to keep in touch with a pediatrician for proper treatment of your baby. Having fever and sneezing cough every month is not good. Her immunity is really bad. Hopefully, you are done with all necessary vaccinations, including PCV.

Srinivasan S says :

Hello Doctor

I am having dry cough or with little bit of sputum. Problem is there for the past 3 yrs, but only during winter season (September to feb). Esnophils is ok. Drinking hot water is soothing me. Please let me know, whether pankaja kasthuri will cure this problem. Please advise me, if I need to take any other medicine.

Thanks
Srinivasan

Galega says :

I can’t say whether Pankaj Kashturi will completely cure this problem or not. But, It should definitely give you relief during the winter season. You should start taking it now in the recommended dose. Further, you can also consult a physician to find a permanent solution.

Fareen says :

Hello sir my child is 2years old for the past one year he has wheezingproblem. Every month he gets wheezing bcause of allergic rhinitis.he sneezes a lot.consulted many doctors and every medicine gives temporary relief.can i give pankajakasthuri to my 2year old boy and how much dosage.

Galega says :

Yes, Pankaj Kasthuri can be given to 2 year old baby. Follow all instructions religiously.

Meenu says :

Hi,I am having sinus pressure ,pain face bone,headache,dizziness post nasal drain most of the time.can I take pankaja kasturi for this symptoms?no breathing difficulty yet.

Galega says :

I don’t think that you need to take Pankaj Kasthuri in the given condition. You should rather consult a physician and go for some diagnostic tests to know the exact problem with which you are suffering from.

Dheeraj Bansal says :

Hi,

My daughter is 1 year 8 months and having recurring cough and cold in winter season. Can I give her this and in how much quantity ?

Thanks,
Dheeraj

Galega says :

Since she is below 2 years old, I would suggest you to first consult a pediatrician and try to find a long term solution. Further, she can be given Pankaj Kasthuri and the dose should be half tablespoon a day. But, consulting a pediatrician is highly recommended in this case of recurring cough and cold.

Dheeraj Bansal says :

Hi,

We have started nebulization for her which is going to end in a month. Is it ok to given pankaj kasturi post allopathy treatment as preventive measure ?

Thanks,
Dheeraj

Galega says :

Yes, you can give it as preventive measure. That should help. Also, talk to your doctor about the possibility of giving Albutamol, which works wonderfully for some kid in this situation. Little bit of care is required for this medicine and must only be given after getting approval from a doctor.

Raj says :

Is it safe to take pk along with cetrizine tablets.
Which form of pankajakasthuri is very helpful.( Syrup or granules)

Galega says :

You can take bot Cetirizine and Pankaj Kasthuri simultaneously. Just avoid them taking at the same time. Keen some time duration.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26410224130831/k2311a104/10.4.07