re: Pankaj kasthuri  » Medicine  »
Fatima says :

Can I grind the Pankaj kasthuri granules to a fine powder so that it doesn’t hurt in the throat while taking it. Also I would like to know is it to be taken with water or milk?

Galega says :

Grinding the granules won’t change the basic ingredients. And, hence, there should not be any problem in taking Pankaj Kasthuri in that form. You can take it either with water or milk, as per your convenience.

Vimal says :

I am 1 month pregnant, having severe cold and nose block , some one suggested me Pankaj Kasturi syrup , but I am not sure whether to have it.. as ppl says one should not take medicine during pregnancy… please help and suggest

Galega says :

Yes, you should not take it until you have gotten consent from your OBGyne. You are one month pregnant and at this crucial time you need to be in touch with your doctor. Don’t take any medicine - howsoever good that may be - on the suggestion of anyone. Proper medical advise is mandatory during pregnancy.

vinayagam says :

sir diabetic patient can take Breathe Eazy Granules?

Galega says :

Take a look at the ingredients of Pankaj Kasthuri Breathe Eazy Granules: Black Pepper, Indian Long Pepper, Dry Ginger, Cardamom Seeds, Cinnamon, Ashwaganda, Tamarind, Cumin Seeds, Bael, Arusa/Adulsa, Haritaki, Vibhitaki, Dusparsha, Manjishta, Kalkhand/ Mishri.

It is quite obvious that a diabetic person can also take it as this product doesn’t contain anything that can be said to be harmful for a diabetic.

Pallavi says :

Hi,my nephew is 3 years old.He is suffering from wheezing since he was 6 months old.We Consulted many physicians but its just a temporary relief they suggest to give Nebulization and every once in two weeks we give him antibiotics we are scared that he takes so much medicine at this age.We are looking for a permanent relief for his wheezing Can we give pankajakasturi ????

Galega says :

Yes, pankajakasthuri breathe eazy can be given in the current situation. Give it daily to your nephew in the recommended dose. It would be better if you consult an ayurvedic doctor before proceeding for suggestions regarding exact dosage and duration which will depend on the exact medical condition of your nephew.

pankaj says :

can i add suvarna vasatmalati lohabhasma in pankajkasturi ?i m 61 years old.recently retired from bank job.my wt is 99 kg.height 6feet.with allergic bronchitis(only seasonal)october-november.i m sexual active.will adding suvarna v malti help ??
i have started using pankajkasturi finish one bottle.
i want to reduce weight too.
your suggestions shall be highly appreciated.
thank you.
pankaj

Dhanya says :

You need not add any other ingriedient to Pankaja Kasthuri. Pankaja Kasthuri is an ayurvedic preparation that contain several ingriedients that can curb wheezing, eosinophilia and asthma. But you should continously use Pankaja Kasthuri for a good relief. My mother used Pankaja Kasthuri for 3 years as she got a deliverance from her asthma. Pankaja Kasthuri gives no effect on your weight. It will not caus e weight gain. May be the ayurvedic ingriedients cause some weight lose. Pankaja Kasthuri is an effective remedy for breathing toubles in winter season. Use it throughout winter. You will be less affected in winter

Galega says :

I would suggest you against using Suvarna Vasatmalati Lohabhasma along with Pankaj Kasthuri.

In ayurvedic world, I always suggest applying extra caution while taking`Bhashma’ or Churna. They might contain Lead (more than what is recommended). There are many cases. Pankaj Kasthuri is different and you should consider taking this only. The seasonal problem of Bronchitis should be over.

surendran says :

Sir, I,m a fortyone years old man,I had taken nine botles of pankaja kasthoori and tenth one I started yesterday.But still I feel problem while climate change. Is there any permenent solution for this? Please reply.

Galega says :

This is an over the counter herbal product. If it has not worked for you after taking 9 bottles, it is highly unlikely that it will work in future. I think you should consult a physician for the proper diagnosis of the problem. A doctor after check up will prescribe you a suitable treatment.

Eve says :

Hi I have been taking breathe easy for 4 days now got twice a day. Ever since I’m experiencing sudden coughing fits for like twice a day which usually ends with me vomiting out phlegm. I just want to know if it’s normal way of expelling or is it an allergic reaction?

Galega says :

This isn’t normal. I would suggest you to stop taking it and continue only after consulting a physician.

Eve says :

Thanks for the quick response. I have stopped and I’m feeling better already :)

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26410224130831/k2311a104/10.4.07