re: Pankaj kasthuri  » Medicine  »
Anu says :

Hi doctor
Is there any kind if food to be controlled while taking pankajakasthuri. .. also. I shld use a spoon of it or shld I mix with milk ..

Galega says :

You should mix it with milk. There is not any specific advise regarding food you need avoid. Just ensure to not take anything with which you are allergic to.

palanikumar says :

re : The cost of this product does not really fetch much when we see the very good qualities of this product and this product is also very easily available in many big medical stores
Sir,

i am having a symptoms of sinus and breathing problem which leads to create tiredness and energy less in my body. kindly suggest me the ayurvedic medicine.

Galega says :

You can take Pankaj Kasthuri. It should help you. Apart from that, I would suggest you to take Amla and Aloe Vera juice every morning - 20 ml each. That will also help you in tackling these issues.

ARUN S says :

Can V take Pankaj Kasthuri as like that with out mixing with water or milk

Galega says :

You can take it by mixing it in water or milk, as per your convenience and taste preference.

naagu says :

dear sir i have sinus problem,and nose block.
shall i take the pankajakasthuri……..?

Galega says :

There is little possibility that Pankaj Kasthuri will work in your case. Sinus problem needs proper medical supervision. It is curable. Please consult a physician.

Fatima says :

My son 5 year has been diagnosed with allergy. He catches cough n cold almost evry month n his cold last for 1 month and that too not fully cured. He is on foracort from last 1 yr. Can i give him breatheasy?

Galega says :

Yes, you can give him breatheasy. There should not be any problem.

Manjula.p says :

Sir,my son is 4 yrs old.and he has a problem of wheezing,cold and cough.im also giving him homeopathic medicine.along with montair tablets budecort pudding.. is it safe to give pankajakasturi along with this..or else I need to stop all this medicine.. continue giving only pankajakasturi.?

Galega says :

There is absolutely no problem in giving Pankaj Kasthuri along with these medicines. As a precautionary measure, you should also speak to your doctor about this as your son is only 4 years old.

Selvarani says :

Hi.
I’m having breathing problem due to dust allergy and now im taking english medicines. and also i have nose itching, continuous sneezing due to dust allergy. shall i use pankajakasthuri for this??

Galega says :

Pankaj Kasthuri will help you to tackle breathing problem. It may not be that much effecting in handling allergy issues. You can definitely take it, though. You should also continue taking the conventional medicines prescribed by your doctor.

Sanjay says :

I have breathing problem since my childhood. Now im 28 yrs old and using Forocort rotocaps. Im not sure i can immediately switch over to Pankaja kasthuri. Is that possible to take pankaja kasthuri and Forocort to consume on sameday ? Is there any side effects if we take ?

Galega says :

Foracort contains a combination of budesonide, a corticosteroid and anti-inflammatory, and formoterol, a long-acting bronchodilator that is used to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) to control symptoms and improve lung function.

Pankaj Kasthuri is an altogether different thing with no common or contradictory ingredients. You can take both of them simultaneously.

michelle liew says :

i start taken pankaj kasthrui 5 days ago. i help me for running nose at the morning, but i cause me skin allegries. my skin start itch and have hives on my skin. What do i need to do. Should i stop it of continuous to take it. Thank you for your advise.

Galega says :

Pankaj Kasthuri is made of 100 % herbal product and considered quite safe. But, some users can have allergic reaction to some of the ingredients. If this is what happening with you, discontinue using it. There is no way you can stop the skin allergy apart from stopping to take it. Consult your doctor and find a suitable alternative.

Savithri says :

Hi, I am 25 years old. I have wheezing problem some of few years. Now I am married past one year. If I feel have any dust its make suddenly sneezing and continue wheezing. Not get conceiving also. So, shall I taken pankaja kasthuri. It’s will have any disturb if i yet in my pregnancy time. Pls help me frdz pls.

Galega says :

It won’t have any effect on pregnancy - positive or negative. Apart from that, I would suggest you to take an anti histamine medicine for few days to tackle allergy problem.

sandeep says :

Hi… Sir I’m suffering from recurrent cough. Due to allergy. Cough is always watery . And sometimes low grade fever also and little fatigue. I have done all the possible blood test for any infection but all is normal. Only high osinophil count in blood. Doctor says it is due to allergy. Sometimes my face becomes puffy due to constant cold. Will pankajacasturi breath easy will help me.

Galega says :

You can definitely take Pankaj Kasthuri breath easy and that should help you. However, for long term solution, you must get treatment for high osinophil count. It is this count which has lowered the immunity of your body making you prone to allergic problems and recurrent cough. White Blood Cell is directly related to our immunity. You should discuss this issue with your doctor.

devidas pavaskar says :

Jamila says :

Take black seed oil for eosinophil count. You should take half a tsp twice daily

Galega says :

I think he should consult a doctor and follow the advise. Only taking black seed oil for eosinophil count may not tackle the problem completely.

Santhi says :

I am 31 yes old.last 3 months u am suffering from recurring cough.I consult a physician and he told me am basically astamatic.he gave medicines include steroids.the cough started when my ivf treatment transfer is done.due to cough it failed.is breath easy help me

Galega says :

Steroid should not be taken by you in the given circumstances. If taken for long, it will create lots of health issues.

You can use Pankaj Kasthuri. That should help you as it is a very powerful medicine for recurring cough and asthmatic attacks.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26410224130831/k2311a104/10.4.07