Pankaj kasthuri
  • The cost of this product does not really fetch much when we see the very good qualities of this product and this product is also very easily available in many big medical stores
  • So I recommend this product for all the people to use

• by baba

Pankaj kasthuri is the name of the herbal powder, which is taken to maintain good health. This is the powder of some very rarely found herbs and many such contents. This powder is very effective and very good even for the children.

Every we must take a spoon of powder mixed with a glass of milk and some sugar. By taking this powder every day we can be healthy and be far away any kind of bacteria.

The regular intake of this powder results in increasing the stamina and gives the natural energy, which enables our body to fight against the bacteria within the body.

It gives the great fitness.

It is good for elderly people to be more healthy and energetic and good for kids and also good for younger people. By all means it give very good results and also cures some kind of illness of our body such as asthma, difficulty in breathing, cold and cough and all such allergies.

The cost of this product does not really fetch much when we see the very good qualities of this product and this product is also very easily available in many big medical stores. This is completely natural and safe and there is not tension of using any chemicals in ...

• this powder.

Most of my relative and friends have used this powder and all of them are very happy with its results. So I recommend this product for all the people to use.

I had some allergic symptoms and I used to sneeze a lot when I was a of the age of 12 years old and this was my routine. I was fed up of this kind of allergy because of which I was not able to give my complete attention towards my studies and the result of which is less marks in the examinations.

My parents were feeling very sad for me and they

were helpless because I had tried many kind of medicines to cure this allergy, but no medicine worked good for me, finally when my uncle who stays in the other city came to our house and introduced the Pankaj kasthuri and since then I started taking this powder. After a period of 6 months I started feeling all right about it and after some more time I stopped taking all other medicines and I was feeling quite healthy.

And now I am perfectly all right and no tension of any kind of allergies at all. It is really a very good, safe and natural medicine for all such health problems.

Fatima says :

Hi, my 4 yr son has breathing difficult n coughing badly since 6 mnths. During nghts his sleep diaturbs bcoz of coughing n wheezing. Can i giv breatheeasy to him n if yes then which form wud be better for him(tab, granules or syrup)

Hi Fatima,

I will never suggest you to give any over the counter product to your 4 year old son who is coughing for the last 6 months and having difficulty to sleep.

I would suggest you to consult a good physician and go for complete diagnosis of the problem. This is not a simple problem, you see. But, it can be handled easily with proper medical care and supervision.

Please consult a doctor.

safa says :

dont ever use this product,, i have some doubts that these people are cheating by adding drugs to the product..i have severe throat issues after using this product.. give me my money back.

Galega says :

The product may not have worked for you. But, calling that it contains drugs is wrong. Allergic reaction can happen with any medicine. You should also ensure that you are taking it after proper diagnosis.

Arunmathi says :

I too had throat issues after having the product . I cannot able to continue this for more than two days .

Thanks

Galega says :

You might be allergic to Pankaj Kasthuri. You need to take it only under medical supervision, or find a suitable alternative.

S n naik says :

Any ayurvedic medicine needs food control. Unless you follow that the medicines may not work ot it may react. Don’t blame medicine.

Candice McFashion says :

Please take your son to see his pediatrician as soon as possible, especially if he is breathing hard and fast. If you are able to see his rib cage when he breathes, it’s difficult for him to breathe. If he contracts a fever over 101, take him to the doctor immediately. There could be various of issues to why this is happening. A doctor will be able to take a closer look and provide treatment. In the meantime, use saline spray and pull the mucus from his nose. Run a hot shower and sit with him in the bathroom so he can breathe in the steam to open up his passageways. Keep his head elevated on a pillow when he is sleep so the mucus won’t drip to his throat causing cough attacks. He sounds like a trooper. But seeing a doctor will give you the peace of mind. Blessings.

Kumar says :

Hi, I’m 21 years old guy.I have been suffering from wheezing continuously.Seem’s I have dust allergy.If I take medicines it last for few days and again I’m suffering from wheezing.Kindly suggest me whether if I take pankaj kasthuri helps to cure wheezing.Thank You.

Galega says :

It can help. You can take it and should expect some positive result within 15 days. Apart from that, you can also consider taking Aloe Vera and Amla juice in the morning. That may also help you.

lincy says :

Hi Im 25yr old indian female, presently in dubai, i have been taking pankaj kasturi from past 1 yr and im very much relieved by my breathing problem, now im pregnant can i continue taking this medicine throughout my pregnancy? Kindly reply

Dhanya says :

Pankaja Kasthuri, being an ayurvedic product can be taken during pregnancy. It will give you relief from the wheezing problem even during pregnancy. It is not known to cause any negative effect on pregnancy. In my pregnany I had used some ayurvedic remedies during the last months. I had experienced shortness of breath and slight wheezing in the last 2 months of pregnancy. I consumed jeera, vomam, perumjeeerakam (sombu) during pregnancy. Pankajakasthuri is a mix of several ayurvethic remedies.

Galega says :

Not all pregnant women can take Pankaj Kasthuri. You must speak to your OBGyne that you want to take it during pregnancy. On the basis of medical reports and possible all problem, the doctor may allow you to take it.

Nitha Sujith says :

Can anybody tell me whether Pankaja kasthuri is good for allergy bronchitis. I am suffering allergy bronchitis from last three years. I had tried allopathic and homeopathic medicine. None of them worked. I want to try pankaja kasthuri. Can anybody tell me which form of pankaja kasthuri should I take.

Galega says :

Yes, it is recommended for all types of bronchitis, even chronic one. If you have exhausted all conventional treatment, you should go for it. It would also be prudent on your part to consult an ayurvedic doctor for the suggestions regarding the most suitable dosage depending on your medical condition.

Nitha Sujith says :

Thank u Sir for ur advice.

Pushparaj says :

Hi,
    My dad has been diagonised with COPD..He has been on oxygen concentrator (for 6 hours a day),and inhalers like foracorte and tiova.He is normal and active.Can i give him PK? will it improve his general health.He coughs a lot during cold seasons.

Will it help my daughter (6 years) and son 4.5 year?

Galega says :

Yes, you can give it to your dad and babies.

However, remember to not completely rely on it for the treatment of COPD of your dad. It actually may not treat him. You should continue with the current treatment plan prescribed by the doctor.

Raja says :

Sir,
    I’m 23 years old and have been suffering from Sneezing for the past 4-5 months and I haven’t took any treatment till now. I came to know that Pankajakasthuri would bring solution to my problem. Will it really works?

Galega says :

Yes, it works. In fact, it is quite popular in South India, particularly Kerala and Tamil Nadu. You should try it and hope to see some positive results within one month.

Raja says :

Thanks Sir. I think I should try it….

dina says :

My grandmother is suffering from severe cough and sneezes continously… She is around 75 yrs old… Can I give pangajakasthuri for her???

Galega says :

Yes, you can give pankaj kasturi to your grandmother. However, you should also ensure to take her to a physician for proper diagnosis. This might be a case of respiratory tract infection.

usha kulkarni says :

my dad is having asthma problem. since few months he is having throat problem, rough sound difficulty is speaking.Taken all allopathy treatment. Can pankaj kasturi will help ,pl suggest.

Galega says :

Yes, Pankaj Kasturi should be helpful in the given condition. However, you should consult an ayurvedic doctor before going ahead and dosage can vary according to the age and medical condition of the patient.

Akhil Reddy Rondla says :

Well, Usha Kulkarni, It’s natural problem, mostly occurs in the range of 45 above age. My suggestion is to take some large amount of rich vitamin C foods. and do some yoga and exercise. That’s good enough.

Naveen says :

Hi all,

I am 28 years male. I used to run 5-7 kms a day and long distances occassionaly during 10 k and half marathons since 4-5 years. I used to get prolonged continuous dry cough some times but when it comes it will be thr for months. I consulted a pulmonolosit who did respirtaroy tests and diagnosed a small airway obstruction. He also said it may be due to 1% of inheritance from my father’s asthma.
    Recently i am facing increase in breathing issue when i am running and cannot run continously for 5 kms without a break. My breath pattern is also noisy and high when running and swimming compared to others.

Will Pankaja kasthuri break easy will be a right choise for me to try ? if no kindly suggest me an appropriate ayurvedi medicine for my problem.

Many thanks in advance.
    Have a healthy life.

Galega says :

You can try Pankaj Kashturi Breadth Easy. It should give some positive results in the given condition. You can also take one scoop of Amla juice and one scoop of Aloe Vera juice in the morning. That may give long term relief from dry cough.

Naveen says :

Hi Galega,

Thanks for your quick and apt response. What would you suggest me for stable breathing stamina for longer runs ?
    Thanks in advance

Hi Naveen,

I am not comfortable in suggesting anything on this point without going through your medical reports. A wrong suggestion can become problematic. Please consult a physician and follow suggestions.

Yuvaraj says :

Iam feel to use pankaj kasthuri but they cure artificially but root of the bronchistics may be continue for cold to continuously and go to very severe cough to continuosly so my advice peoples to avoid take pankajakasthuri product

Nitesh says :

I have a bronchitis allergy problem, which causes wheezing . I have taken allopethic medicines , inhalers etc it heals the problem till I am taking the medicine but as soon as I leave the medicines the wheezing comes back. I wanted to try Breathe easy , would it be positive. Also for how long should I be taking it to find out whether its working or not.

Galega says :

Pankaj Kasturi is highly effective against wheezing issues emanating from various problems. You can definitely take it. You should also consider taking Aloe Vera juice and Amla juice in the morning. This combination is seen to work wonder in this type of situation.

Sunes says :

Can Pankaja Kasturi given to 21month old toddler..

Galega says :

I have seen two years old baby taking it under medical supervision. The fact is you can’t give it to your 21 months old baby without taking consent of your pediatrician.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26410224130831/k2311a104/10.4.07