Anti-Cellulite Cream by Yves Rocher  » Cosmetics  »
  • The common denominator in all of them was that they barely made any difference to my cellulite, which is until I bought Spa Energie by Yves Rocher
  • The cream itself is quite thin, and beige in colour and at first I thought it was too thin to have any effect
  • Within a month I had a noticed decrease in cellulite and after three months it is nearly gone altogether

• by Melissa Glenn

Ladies get ready to be amazed I have finally found a cellulite cream that does actually get rid of cellulite! If you have been plagued by cellulite in the buttocks and thighs then do as I did and buy Spa

Energie 3D Anti-Cellulite Cream by Yves Rocher!

I have bought several anti-cellulite products over the past couple of years; some were extremely expensive while others were not. The common denominator in all of them was that they barely made any difference to my cellulite, which is until I bought Spa Energie by Yves Rocher.

To begin with this nicely packaged orange bottle of Spa Energie in 150ml has an excellent fruit acid smell. The cream itself is quite thin, and beige in ...

• Anti-Cellulite Cream by Yves Rocher
      colour and at first I thought it was too thin to have any effect. I was indeed surprised to find how soft and smooth my skin felt after just a couple of applications of Spa Energie. Within a month I
      had a noticed decrease in cellulite and after three months it is nearly gone altogether.

Ladies if you have tried everything else try Spa Energie 3D Anti-Cellulite Cream by Yves Rocher. It retails for about $20CDN and is worth every penny. Cellulite be gone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31410224010831/k2311a104/10.4.07