Brixton Street Shopping District  » Shopping  »
London
  • I think that you would want to give a good read of this review since I would want to recommend a particular shopping area called Brixton Street Shopping District, in London
  • This was recommended by my lovely and dearest aunt and I really love exploring this place so much and whenever I have the chance to visit London, this would be one of the most favorite hauntings of mine
  • I love the multiracial look of it all and some of my friends back home have been visiting this part of London for years now and still counting
  • Alright, for a detailed view of it all, let me tell you my experience
  • As for the going to from shops to shops, it took me quite a while to study the area and then navigate the best route to get from place to place or rather, from shop to shop

• by deadpoet

Attention to all ladies out there. I think that you would want to give a good read of this review since I would want to recommend a particular shopping area called Brixton Street Shopping District, in London. This was recommended by my lovely and dearest aunt and I really love exploring this place so much and whenever I have the chance to visit London, this would be one of the most favorite hauntings of mine.

Basically, Brixton Street Shopping District is a flea market with lots of sidewalk types of shopping. It is really a good and economical way to get things without shedding your pocket money as in the malls.

My boyfriend agrees with me too and felt that this shopping area of London is really economical. To be exact, this place

is located right off the steps of the famous London Underground Tube and you can see lots of Londoners and other travel tourists. I love the multiracial look of it all and some of my friends back home have been visiting this part of London for years now and still counting. Amazing huh.

Alright, for a detailed view of it all, let me tell you my experience. I love the huge flea market which I just love walking and spotting things for hours. My best favorite? Definitely the sidewalk vendors and I managed to get some good deals and bargains. Te little shops also have some butcher shops to it and I saw lots of locals buying meats and stuff like that. My boyfriend would stuff his head for ...

• hours in the unique book-shops, while I walked around for other shops featured there. It is easy to lose your companion there since you would be so engrossed in the things on display. So, my best advice is to bring a good battery-charged cellphone or a walkie-talkie.

Basically, I could finid everything that I need there. I bought some antiques for my mom and the souvenirs were not that bad as well. I was tempted enough to btuy some of the furniture on display but thought better off it, since I had to pay taxes to bring it to Singapore and all, which would be a real hassle. The chain stores in Brixton Street Shopping District were mostly of bright and shiny looks and I just put my sunglasses

and hat on the whole time I was rummaging through things.

As for the going to from shops to shops, it took me quite a while to study the area and then navigate the best route to get from place to place or rather, from shop to shop. I was really amazed by it all and love the English accent so much. You could stare at an object on display and no one would scold you. The experience being in Brixton Street Shopping District was not quite like in other shopping malls and I could even exchange within the day itself, should I change my mind. I knew that for a fact, since I had done it before.

Last but not least, do go to Brixton Street Shopping District. It is truly worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24410223940831/k2311a104/10.4.07