White Rain Mousse by Tame
1.5
  • This mousse was designed (or so it says on the canister) to give my hair �extra body� and I thought this was good as I have curly hair that often tends to fall flat in either heat or humidity

• by Melissa Glenn

First of all it is no secret that Tame products are primarily a discount brand, and often retail for only $1 to $2 Canadian depending on the store. I am not a huge fan of Tame products but I have used their shampoo’s and conditioner’s with varying degree’s of success when I have been broke.

I had never bought a hairstyling product

made by Tame before; but as I was broke I decided to buy White Rain Mousse. This mousse was designed (or so it says on the canister) to give my hair �extra body� and I thought this was good as I have curly hair that often tends to fall flat in either heat or humidity.

Even better this 150gram aerosol can said ...

• it contained Pro-Vitamin B5 which you often don’t get in the cheaper brands of hair products so I was excited to give it a go. I shouldn’t have been. To make a long story short, it didn’t matter how much, or how little of this hair mousse I used, all that happened each of the three times I used it was
        that I got very flat, straight hair. Now if this had been the look I had been going for, all would have been well, but I was trying to pump up my curls!

Despite its pleasant smell, White Rain hair mousse by Tame is a rather useless product. Don’t buy it, especially if you have curly hair, because it just won’t work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31210223430831/k2311a102/10.2.07