Beneful Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • My dogs have enjoyed this food and it happens to be the only food they they actually eat all their food when they get it
  • The beneful was the best chioce for my dogs and the price of the dog food is usually around $28.96 at Sams Club for a 40 pound bag of food

• by princess21

I have been using Beneful Dog food for over 4 years now jus because it happens to be the dog food that my dogs love the most. I usually switch between the Beneful for indoor dog and the one for heatlhy skin and coat as the seasons change.

I use The healthy skin and coat mostly in the summer when they are

outside alot and in the winter I use the indoor dog food because the dogs dont go outside as much as they do in the summer.

My dogs have enjoyed this food and it happens to be the only food they they actually eat all their food when they get it.

With other brand named dogs foods they never ate all their ...

• food right away and pretty much snaked on it all day long whenever they felt like having a bite.

I spent many times putting the food back because they refused to finish it.

96 at Sams Club for a 40 pound bag of

food.

That has been the best deal around on that particular dog food and I always buy it there.

The 40 pound bag of dog food lasts my 2 dogs a little over a month and a half.

I feed this food to my cocker spaniel and my lab/husky mix and they love it and so do I and it’s healthy for them too.

Beneful Dog Food

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29210222960731/k2311a102/10.2.07