Noxema Razors
  • I love my Noxema razors and eyebrow shapers

• by Carol Charbonnet

I have tried so many different razors and always had stubble left or somehow didn’t get the smooth shave that I wanted. Since I have started using Noxema Razors I have smooth legs and don’t mind wearing

shorts.

I have also found Noxema Eyebrow Shapers and I have to say I don’t know how I made it without them.

I use them to shape my father’s eyebrows also.

He comes to me ...

Noxema Razors
Lindsay Jones says :

How do you use the eye brow shapers?

Galega says :

An eyebrow shaver must be used in a very specific way to avoid any unforeseen problems and circumstances. Start by preparing your eyebrows for the shave. First, you need to take a warm shower so that the hairs on your brows become loose. When you use lukewarm water for bathing, the steam from the shower gently opens up the hair follicles as well as the pores present around them. As a result, it becomes easier to trim the strands and shape up the brows correctly.

Now, moisturize the area where you want to remove eye brows. Use the razor there with necessary care.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31210222920731/k2311a102/10.2.07