Old Navy clothing  » Clothes  »
  • There are lots of reasons that the brand is so popular, and I will definitely continue to shop there for clothes

• by Heather

One of my favorite clothing stores is Old Navy. They seem to have something for everyone there.

There’s men’s, women’s and children’s clothing there, as well as some accessories and sandals.

If I ever have something in mind that I would like to get, like t-shirts, jeans, flip

flops, etc, I always know I’ll be able to find it at this store.

They have somewhat dressy clothes, like dresses, button up shirts, black pants, and khakis.

Another thing I really like is that there is always bound to be some sales.

There are always clearance racks ...

• and items around the store that are marked down.

I once found some t-shirts with the Old Navy logo on them for $3.

One really good thing about the clothes is that they are long-lasting.

I had a pair of jeans that lasted for 4 or 5 years.

They are also very comfortable as well as fashionable.

It is not uncommon to see quite a few people in a crowd that are wearing Old Navy apparel.

There are lots of reasons that the brand is so popular, and I will definitely continue to shop there for clothes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55110222810431/k2311a101/10.1.07