Neonatura cocoon perfume by Yves Rocher  » Perfume  »
  • I am a huge fan of the mail order company Yves Rocher, and try to buy their products as often as I can

• by Melissa Glenn

Yves Rocher has truly out done themselves with their latest perfume Neonatura. I am a huge fan of the mail order company Yves Rocher, and try to buy their products as often as I can. I received a sample of Neonatura cocoon perfume and just

knew I had to buy the 50ml bottle.

This perfume comes in a brown tinted bottle with a darker brown twist off top over the atomizer. The marketing of this perfume is pretty clever, the oval shaped bottle and top really does have a cocoon like ...

• appearance, and the packaging is very alluring and attractive.

The scent of this perfume is absolutely incredible. As soon as I sprayed it on my arm I got the mingling scent of coconut and musk with a slight floral undertone. Yves Rocher is tight lipped about

which specific scents have been made to make Neonatura cocoon perfume, but it doesn’t matter it is a perfume I will use for a long time to come.

Neonatura cocoon perfume retails for about $25CDN and can be purchased through the Yves Rocher catalogue or from their website. Enjoy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56110222750431/k2311a101/10.1.07