Sanyo 900mhz cordless phone  » Electronics  »
  • I live in mobile home and have experienced absolutely no problem either inside or on my deck
  • If you are in the market for a cordless home telephone purchase a Sanyo 900mhz cordless telephone, you will not be disappointed

• by Melissa Glenn

I have a home office at home, and as I am always moving about taking telephone calls and simultaneously finding documents or working on the computer, I needed a cordless telephone. Trusting the Sanyo name, I purchased Sanyo 900mhz cordless telephone Model no. CLT-9925 from my local Canadian Tire store for $49.99CDN.

What I liked about the Sanyo Cordless telephone was that it

never takes very long to charge it. Initially it took about three hours before it was ready to use, but now I find that I only need to let it charge overnight about twice a week.

The design of this telephone is really cool. The cradle the telephone rests in is made out of strong black plastic and looks like a little ...

• spaceship. The telephone itself is silver, and the sides have no slip ridges that are easy to grip even if your hands are wet, this telephone will never slide out of your hands. The buttons on the Sanyo telephone are a good size and easy to operate, too often I have found with previous cordless phones that the buttons are too small.

Best

of all is the reception I get with the Sanyo. I live in mobile home and have experienced absolutely no problem either inside or on my deck. The sound is always crisp and clear and doesn’t cut out like other cordless telephones.

If you are in the market for a cordless home telephone purchase a Sanyo 900mhz cordless telephone, you will not be disappointed!

Loretta Jeffrey says :

I`ve had this phone for a while, but hadn`t used it for a couple years. I bought new batteries for it, and am trying to recharge it. The light on the cradle doesn`t come on. What am I doing wrong if anything? Any info in solving my problem would be appreciated. Thx

John says :

This means that the cradle is not getting any power. Unplug the power cord from the back of the cradle and plug it back in to make sure it’s seated properly. If you have another power adapter that would work with this model, try it. If it happens with another power adapter it means that the cradle is defective. If this is the case, you should contact Sanyo for a replacement, if it’s under warranty.

Galega says :

There are many possibilities, and you are required to check them to fix this issue.

First is battery. Check whether the battery you have bought is compatible with this phone or not.

Second is malfunctioning cradle. If this is the case, then you will have to give this phone to service center and let them fix it.

Third possibility is faulty data cable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16110222720431/k2311a101/10.1.07