Tide Free for Sensitive Skin  » Housewares  »
  • I love Tide laundry detergent but often find it is too pricey for by budget
  • This scent however disappears as soon as the detergent hits the water, so it ended up not being an issue at all

• by Melissa Glenn

I love Tide laundry detergent but often find it is too pricey for by budget. Recently my local supermarket had a half off sale and I purchased a 2.95l bottle of Tide Free for only $4.99CDN.

I had never seen Tide Free before, but

as I have very sensitive skin that often gets irritated from harsh laundry detergents I was willing to give it a try. This Tide is tested by dermatologists and has no added perfumes or dyes; I couldn’t wait to try it.

Only one capful of this clear Tide was needed for an industrial size load of clothes. Often due to the size of my washing machine I find I need to add two capfuls but not so with Tide Free, and the clothes came out beautifully ...

• Tide Free for Sensitive Skin
      clean, with no scent on them at all.

The only thing I didn’t like about Tide free was the fact that when you first open the plastic jug there is a chemically scent. This scent however disappears as soon as the detergent hits the

water, so it ended up not being an issue at all.

If you have sensitive skin, or simply don�t like wearing clothes that carry the scent of laundry detergent buy Tide Free, it is a little pricey but well worth it. Tide is also phosphate free.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53110222620431/k2311a101/10.1.07