Shetty snack house  » Restaurants  »
India, Karnataka state, Belguam
  • I am a great food lover and I love to eat and taste different kind of foods of different varieties
  • I recommend all the food lovers to visit this place once

• by baba

Shetty snack house is the name of the restaurant in the city called Belguam. I stayed in belguam for about 14 years. And during my stay in Belguam there was a restaurant, which was opened recently.

I am a great food lover and I love to eat and taste different kind of foods of different varieties. My relative took me to this restaurant once.

We

both tasted the snack called as Pav bhaji here. The bhaji is the mixture of many vegetables, which are finely chopped and added some good spices to make it gravy.

And the Pav is nothing else but rounded bread. The taste of the food here is good.

The service and the treatment here in this restaurant is also very good. The Belguam is the ...

• big city of Karnataka state in India.

Even my relative liked the taste of the food here in this restaurant. Here we can also get many kind of chat items such as, pani puri, bhel puri, masala puri and many more.

We can also taste some very good Indian popular snacks such as Samosa, Wada and many more. I have tasted many snacks here

and the food quality and the style of preparing is very good.

it is really a good place to visit for a change, especially for those who love to taste different kind of food. The price of the snacks charged her per plate is a bit more comparatively but the quality and the quantity is good.

I recommend all the food lovers to visit this place once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7110222600431/k2311a101/10.1.07