Disneys Polynesian Resort  » Hotels  »
Florida
  • I love the fact that there were some nice shops and I bought some nice T-shirts and blouses
  • Suddenly, I felt like 10 all over again and the best part was to explore the 2nd floor which had a Monorail service to the Epcot and the Magic Kingdom

• by deadpoet

Disneys Polynesian Resort is a beautiful and gorgeous resort in Florida and I have the chance to go to this beautiful sanctuary with my boyfriend. We were there for a total of 4 nights and 5 days and I felt truly relaxed and peaceful there. Everything was fun there; from the services of the staff right up to the wonderful atmosphere and people.

There seemed to be a couple of long houses where there were around 3 floors of rooms in each. The names were very weird ilke Samoa, Fiji, Aotearoa and stuff like that. My boyfriend and I had gotten a room in one of these lovely names and let me tell you that everything was just perfect the whole time I was there.

We were totally surrounded by tropical plants and flowers and there were even nice dining places that had some good prices. There was also a two-floor building that had a nice waterfall in the center which made me in awe of the tropical plants and flowers. I love the fact that there were some nice shops and I bought some nice T-shirts and blouses. My boyfriend love the swimming pool area so much that had a spoolside bar. In the guest laundry room, we managed to join in with some kids for a video game. Suddenly, I felt like 10 all over again and the best part was to explore the 2nd floor which had a Monorail service to the Epcot and the Magic ...

• Kingdom.

We were given the Hawaii building, and there was a separate concierge that basically could be available should you want anything. I love the variety of foods provided and everyday was a different menu. I had some fresh fruits, juices and nice pastries. There were also nice sampling of fantastic desserts and I just soaked myself in the testing which was truly gorgeous.

We dined in this gorgeous Polynesian-themed restaurant and we had pineapple cake for dessert. You see, I have a telegraphic memory of the things that my boyfriend and I did there and we really had a joyous and wonderful time.

We also love the balcony in the room and we were lucky to have some great views from the windows. The

room that we stayed at was very nice and large and my boyfriend said that it could probably fit around 6-10 people in all. I love the fact that the bathroom smelled so nice and that the room was very well-maintained.

We did much wonderful things; indoor and outdoor and I suppose the best experiences were being able to enjoy each other’s company while having some great dining options and also great accommodations.

Last but not least, I would say that Disneys Polynesian Resort have the best hotel employees ever and that they were all extremely nice people and were always ready to serve us to the best of their abilities. I suppose everything was truly perfect and I have had the best experiences ever staying in Disneys Polynesian Resort.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2110222550431/k2311a101/10.1.07