Download Accelerator Plus  » Software  »

• by Amme

This is a true incident.

I heard about this DAP (Download Accelerator Plus) from a friend and downloaded it to try it. I was downloading a game of 60MB from the net. My download was nearing completion. It was 96% when I had a power loss. I thought all the downloading was gone. Now, I have to restart

all over again. No, when I switched back the PC, the downloading was there and it resumed from there itself. I decided to know what was happening.

For bigger downloads, DAP splits it into 5 or 6 parts and then starts downloading. Thanks to its packet downloading, the file is split and after each individual download is completed, they are ...

• put back together. The split downloading phenomenon is cool and its fast also.

Now, I do not have to worry about power losses. Thanks to DAP.

DAP means Download Accelerator Plus. It accelerates the downloading very much.

One more feature in DAP is, if you are downloading a bigger file and cannot stay put until it is completed, you can set the

options to “shutdown after completion” in the “Auto” menu. Nice, isn’t?

The other features include sheduled downloading: you can shedule a download for a particular time, history: if you accidentally deleted any downloading, you can retrieve it from here.

I recommend DAP because 1. It is fast because of its split downloading.

2. In case of powerloss, we can continue from where it was left.

3. Its free.

Download Accelerator Plus
    Ray Bennett says :

If i download dap will it increase my gprs signal as we wish to run skype and are maximum speed is 53.6kbps,and most times we are running slower speeds than this,and cannot have a good conversation

Jules Li says :

No, this program would need help to improve GPRS signal. The signal is determined between your device and the towers. It’s not possible to improve this with software.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30110222200331/k2311a101/10.1.07