Equate Nourishing Polish Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I used it, I immediately noticed how quickly and completely it removed all the nail polish

• by Lorianna
      In my quick search for an inexpensive nail polish remover that would do a little more than just clean the nail polish off of my nails I had come across Equate Nourishing Polish Remover. The 6 fl.

oz.

plastic bottle is

priced under $1, and it’s large enough to last me for months and months.

That’s a good deal.

A larger bottle was available as well, priced something like $1.

47.

The product contains Vitamin E and, according to the back of the bottle, “is formulated to help soften cuticles and add strength and resiliency for more beautiful nails.

” When I used it, I immediately noticed how quickly and completely it removed all the nail polish.

A cotton pad moistened with this polish remover ...

• Equate Nourishing Polish Remover
      just once was enough to take care of all my fingernails.

When I washed and dried my hands, I also noticed that the nails were hard, so I guess the strengthening formula works as well.

The product contains acetone, and you

can smell it some when you use it, but the smell of is not sharp and strong as in some other nail polish removers.

There is also an acetone-free version available.

The manufacturer warns that the product is extremely flammable and therefore should be kept away from flame.

Tasha Mattox says :

re : When I used it, I immediately noticed how quickly and completely it removed all the nail polish
This nail polish remover not only removed all the polish, even from hard to reach places, but also left my nails feeling smoother, and moisturized. I loved the feeling, I cant wait to change my nail color again

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131222210731/k2311a123/12.3.05