Avon Naturals lip balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is called Avon Naturals, and it comes in a few different flavors, my favorite being peach
  • The design on it is fairly basic, with a small picture of the fruit, with words labeling what the product is
  • After applying it, my lips feel smooth with a slight taste of peach on them

• by Heather

I am a big fan of lip balm. I have at least 10 different kinds of it.

So when my mom started selling Avon, I had to try their brand of lip balm.

It is called Avon Naturals, and it comes in a few different flavors, my favorite being peach.

The shape of it is a stick, just like most other types of lip balms come in.

The design on it is fairly basic, with a small picture of the fruit, with words labeling what the product is.

In comparison to other brands of flavored lip balm, I really like this brand.

...

• It is a bit more solid textured, so it does not smear as easily.

It is also not at all sticky, which I really like.

After applying it, my lips feel smooth with a slight taste of peach on them.

I do believe that if I kept using only this

product on a daily basis, my lips would become a lot smoother, especially if I left it on over night.

I really like this product, and I even prefer it over any other type of non-medicated flavored lip gloss I could find in a store.

Avon naturals lip balm gets a 9/10 rating from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31110222030331/k2311a101/10.1.07