Herbalife  » Health  »
2.0
  • I noticed a difference in the way my body felt within a few days after trying products like the vitamins and other supplements
  • I did experience some constipation but that subsided after a few days
  • I highly recommend the energy tabs called LiftOff
  • A weight loss system will cost around $85 to $100 depending on some supplements you get to augment the effectiveness of any system you chose
  • I was completely disappointed and no longer do it

• by TC Bechtold

Herbalife products are made from natural ingredients, which is the primary attraction to switch these products. I noticed a difference in the way my body felt within a few days after trying products like the vitamins and other supplements. I experienced more energy and particularly my eyesight seemed clearer.

I tried one of the weight loss systems (Ultimate version) and did lose approximately seven pounds in a couple weeks. I

did experience some constipation but that subsided after a few days. I highly recommend the energy tabs called LiftOff. It’s an alternative to many energy drinks on the market today and you just drop one in 8 ounces of water. They contain vitamins and natural energy boosters.

The products are effective and healthy for you, however, some are quite expensive. A weight loss system will cost around $85 to $100 depending ...

• on some supplements you get to augment the effectiveness of any system you chose.

Now for the business side of Herbalife. I was completely disappointed and no longer do it. It doesn’t work for but a few lucky people willing to shell out money to entice people to buy the products. Everyone in your upline is only concerned with making money for themselves, which is the point of business but I

spent a lot of time trying to figure the process on my own quite a lot. The return on the investment is not really worth the time or money one would need to spend to be really successful. When you mention to anyone you sell Herbalife or the distributorship opportunity, there is immediately a stigma attached that turns people away. I don’t recommend this stream of income, or lack as it were.

Herbalife

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34110221970331/k2311a101/10.1.07