I now pronounce you chuck & larry comedy  » Movies  »
2.5
  • This right here is a little to much for me i love my bestfriend's kids like they are my own but i wouldn't marry him under any circumstance

• by marsco1

I pronounce you Chuck & Larry is a comedy featuring Adam Sandler as Chuck and Kevin Gregory as Larry. Based on past Sandler movies i thoght this movie would be a lot funnier.

You can tell the plot and basically everything that’s going to

happen in the movie within 5 minutes.

Chuck and Larry are firemen who have been working together for 20 years and they are best friends.

Chuck is a womanizer and Larry is a stable widower who needs to Chuck to marry him in a ...

• civil union in order for his kids to get his pension if he dies.

This right here is a little to much for me i love my bestfriend’s kids like they are my own but i wouldn’t marry him under any circumstance.

This is more

than farfetched this is just ridiculous.

Jessica Biel is hot in this movie but she doesn’t add anything but her looks she has absolutely no comedic talent.

All the gay jokes and stereotypes were 50 years old.

This was a very so so movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110221780331/k2311a101/10.1.07