Irish Ferries Pembroke to Rosslare  » Cruises/Ferries  »
Pembroke to Rosslare
  • I found the ferry port easily and was quickly and efficiently embarked onto the ferry
  • I was impressed with the whole thing from the booking of the tickets to the sailings and the service onboard
  • I would be more than happy to travel with them again and would happily recommend them to any others contemplating this journey

• by Suzieblu

Recently due to a family member being involved in an accident I had to organise a trip to Ireland at very short notice.

I needed to get from Pembroke in Wales across to Rosslare in Ireland before travelling on to my destination of Waterford.

I found the Irish Ferries.com site very easy to use and booked my return trip without any

problems and was pleased to see they now issue e-tickets that you can print off yourself. No waiting for the documentation to be posted to you, which due to the short notice of my trip was a real boon.

I found the ferry port easily and was quickly and efficiently embarked onto the ferry. It was the first time I ...

• have organised such a trip and found the staff extremely helpful when answering questions etc.

The ferry was clean and well appointed with lots of space to spread out and some great facilities. the quality of the food on board was very good. The journey took just over 4 hours and went by very quickly. Again on reaching

Rosslare the staff were very efficient at getting us disembarked and on our way.

The return trip was just as good.

I was impressed with the whole thing from the booking of the tickets to the sailings and the service onboard. I would be more than happy to travel with them again and would happily recommend them to any others contemplating this journey.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42909221720830/k2311a0929/9.29.07