Victoria’s Secret Body Butter
  • This means that a jar of body butter normally costing $10 will only cost $5
  • I have yet to find another product of a similar type that I like as much

• by Heather

My favorite product in the garden collection at Victoria’s Secret is the body butter. If you don’t know what body butter is, it is like lotion only quite a bit thicker. It actually does sort of have a texture like butter, only it is not at all like greasy like butter is. The way to use it is to smooth it on after drying

off from a bath or shower. It leaves the skin feeling extremely soft and lightly scented.

Body butter comes in each of the scents that VS has, and there are about 7 or 8 of them. My personal favorite one is Love Spell, and I have been told by several sales clerks that Love Spell is their best selling scent in the collection. All of ...

• the other scents are quite nice; I have not yet come across a scent in the garden collection that I have found unappealing. (This is a compliment to VS, as most collections of scents usually have at least one bad one.)

Another good thing about this product is that you can get it for really cheap if you do the 7 for $35 deal they usually have

running in the store. The deal includes all the products in the garden collection. This means that a jar of body butter normally costing $10 will only cost $5. This product is definitely worth $5.

I am extremely satisfied with Victoria’s Secret body butter. I have yet to find another product of a similar type that I like as much. This product definitely rates 10/10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312909221650830/k2311a0929/9.29.07