2007-2008 Calander 2 year planner
  • I found these little 2 year planners for 2007 to 2008 that were printed by Leap Year Publishing
  • It only cost a dollar so I bought her one and myself one
  • I like the picture of the puppies on mine

• by sadonna
      For Christmas last year I went into our local dollar store and was searching for something to get my sister. I found these little 2 year planners for 2007 to 2008 that were printed by Leap Year Publishing.

You see my

sister is the type of person that is always on the go and typically buys anything she wants, but when I saw these planning calendar’s I knew they would make a dandy gift for her.

I knew she could use it ...

• to schedule all of her kids activities as well as her own.

It was small enough to fit in your back pocket or slide into a purse either one.

It only cost a dollar so I bought her one and myself

one.

I like the picture of the puppies on mine.

It is such a vibrant and colorful picture and it reminds me of a puppy I used to have.

No matter what the occasion these little calendars make wonderful gifts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122909221610830/k2311a0929/9.29.07