Hollywood Homicide (2003)  » Movies  »
1.0
  • I like cop/buddy movies, and I love Harrison Ford, and I thought the Harrison/Josh team-up had some real possibilities
  • If you've seen the trailers, you've seen the best jokes

• by Diane H

I watched Hollywood Homicide on DVD with a friend. When we were through, the following conversation took place: Friend: “Harrison Ford’s been in a lot of good movies, but…” Me: “…this wasn’t one of them.”

This is a cop/buddy movie, starring Harrison Ford and Josh Hartnett. I really wanted

to like this movie. I like cop/buddy movies, and I love Harrison Ford, and I thought the Harrison/Josh team-up had some real possibilities. Alas, it was not to be.

The plot involved the duo investigating a murder of an up-and-coming rap group. I have blissfully blocked out most of ...

• the details of the plot from my memory, but suffice it to say that you won’t be surprised. The “hear” of the movie — such as it is — is the relationship between the two cops. The Harrison Ford character sells real estate, unsuccessfully, on the side. The
        Josh Hartnett character wants to be an actor. If you’ve seen the trailers, you’ve seen the best jokes. (Those were the jokes? Well, yes, I’m afraid they were.) Harrison Ford, baby, I still love you, and I’ll always be faithful, but please, don’t ever make me watch something like this again.

Hollywood Homicide (2003)
    Andrew Leither says :

I have not seen this yet regarding “Hollywood Homicide” but on reading review it sounds really interesting and I liked the way you discussed it with your friend on the review interesting and entertaining you can’t go wrong with this kind of show.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112809221500430/k2311a0928/9.28.07