CNN Tribute America Remebers  » Movies  »
  • If we forget we will surely be attacked again and pay a heftier price

• by sadonna

The CNN Tribute America Remembers is a DVD that a friend of mine gave me shortly after 911 happened. My friend figured I would appreciate it because I was in the National Guard at the time.

When 911 happened I had just gotten back from

a three week trip to Germany three days prior with the National Guard Unit that I belonged to at the time.

Watching the DVD serves as a reminder of how lucky we are to be in America.

Even though the events of the day were ...

• horrible, it happens on a regular basis in other countries.

It also reminds us that we have enemies that want nothing more than to kill us.

The movie is both moving and depressing to see how many innocent people died that day and that our

government could not stop it before it happened.

It also points out several of our weekness that we need to work on if we want to prevent something of this type from happening again.

If we forget we will surely be attacked again and pay a heftier price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112809221470430/k2311a0928/9.28.07