Rapidshare.com  » Web sites  »
1.0

• by Amme

I used to like this site. Because there were many files to choose from this site. Like, if you want a file about C language, you can search the database and download it.

But now, when I

search for a possible, it returns the queries. But when you click on the link and attempt to download the file, you get any of these.

“Your IP address is already downloading a file. Please try after ...

• it is downloaded.”

OR

“Your download limit has exceeded. Please wait [__] minutes.”

I used to be a great liker of this site. But like all other upload sites, this is also only helpful for uploading, not for downloading.

I

am sick of trying to download a file. I used to be on a downloading spree by the aid of this site. But now I have to change my decision and look for other uploading sites.

Rapidshare.com
    john says :

do you have wireless internet or anything like that, because i use that site all the time and never have any problems. the wait times are obnoxious if you download a 2MB file you have to wait 50 minutes for another download. i would reset my internet modem and try the link again, maybe that will fix it, because rapidshare is a nice site, if you have a rapidshare account..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202809221450430/k2311a0928/9.28.07