iPod video  » Electronics  »
  • The lack of designs may be a little boring but hey, we don't buy iPods to simply look at them, do we

• by Razeer

More and more people are buying iPods nowadays, mainly because of the unbelievable amounts of music that can be stored on even the smallest of iPods. I have an iPod video, with 80 gigabyte storage space, which roughly translates to something like 20,000 songs. But enough about that, let’s move on to the review.

The first thing I will talk about is the appearance of the iPod

video. As far as I’ve seen, it comes in two different designs, black or white. The lack of designs may be a little boring but hey, we don’t buy iPods to simply look at them, do we? The iPod video is about as big as a small cellphone, only a little wider. It weighs about 160-something grams, which is pretty heavy compared to other available mp3-players on the market. If you ask me, the designs are pretty neat, and I have no complaints.

The most important factor is probably what’s on the inside of the iPod rather than on the outside. The iPod comes in three different versions when it comes to storage space. the smallest contains 60 gigabyte, 15,000 songs, and the largest will contain about 160 gigabyte, 40,000 songs. The user interface is ...

• iPod video
      not complicated at all, and it’s very easy to use. It might take a while to get used to the control wheel, but after you’ve learnt how to operate it properly, everything will run smoothly.

How about the video functions? you might ask. Well, my iPod’s currently unable to play movies (mainly because I mistreat it so badly), and therefore, I can’t give you any info on the

video functions. After all I’ve heard though, the video function seems to be pretty awesome.

Conclusion: I strongly advice everyone to buy an iPod video, because: It’s durable, has a long lasting battery, excellent storage space and first and foremost, it’s very easy to use. They might be a little expensive, but after all that me and my iPod has been through, I can tell you that it’s worth it.

iPod video
Grace O Dacre says :

re : The lack of designs may be a little boring but hey, we don’t buy iPods to simply look at them, do we
We shouldn’t ever buy a product simply for its appearance, alone. Such practices can be detrimental because, we can find ourselves becoming a`slave’ to a brand or form of new, "improved" technology.
Just because something might seem`better’, doesn’t always mean that it will be in the long run…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162809221340330/k2311a0928/9.28.07