Lil’ Crunchies by Gerber  » Baby care  »
  • I don't really agree with the not messy part, as the flavouring falls off and they make quiet a bit of crumbs
  • My 1 year old and 3 year old like both flavours and I like having a quick snack that is easy for my 1 year old

• by Natalie

Lil’ Crunchies by Gerber is a great new food for babies and toddlers, 1 year and older. These are corn snacks and look like cheesy, but they dissolve quickly.

The are made with 100% Whole Grain Corn

and my kids love them.

They are designed to me easy to chew and swallow, easy for toddlers to pick up and not messy.

I don’t really agree with the not messy part, as the flavouring falls off ...

• and they make quiet a bit of crumbs.

They come in two flavours Veggie Dip and Zesty Tomato.

is easy for my 1 year old.

They come in a container, not a bag, so you can throw them in the diapper bag and not worry about them getting squished.

A must have for any parent with young children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542809220970330/k2311a0928/9.28.07