YouTube.com  » Web sites  »
  • The best thing about is that it was free to make an account and to post

• by MysticPen

Youtube. com is one of the best and most popular video sites on the net. In fact it is because of YouTube.

com that we see so many other video sites pop up on the internet. YouTube.

com is

a great site because it lets you share you videos with the world. You can even send video responses to people’s videos.

This site is a great tool for making money as well. You can promote and advertise you money making programs on this site.

I myself have made money by promoting on Youtube. The best thing about is that it was free to make an account and to post.

YouTube. com is ...

• YouTube.com
      a great website where you can watch videos on just about any subject.

You can even watch news clips just in case you missed certain news reports. Another great feature is that you can view the

candidates that are running for President in the 2008 race.

So if you are in the mood for watching some funny videos or just for promoting your money making business, YouTube. com is the site for you.

YouTube.com
Seldon Norbu says :

re : The best thing about is that it was free to make an account and to post
YouTube is a great platform to learn and teach. You can travel the world on YouTube, people all over the world have accounts on YouTube.

Jane Doe says :

I agree, you can actually learn a lot from YouTube

Cookbeat says :

Yes, one of the best online digital mediums, not just for the artists like my self but also for anyone trying to showcase their work, talent, business etc. And although there are many new platforms trying to take over, the You Tube will undoubtedly like Instagram be a thing that will stick with us and on the leading market list seemingly forever.

BHAVESH BHEDA says :

re : The best thing about is that it was free to make an account and to post
Creating a successful YouTube channel and engaged community of subscribers may seem like a lot of work, but the reward is worth it

Megha Manoj Sarge says :

YouTube is such a blessing. I have been watching videos on YouTube for 3 years now. Its such an amazing platform for increasing awareness among people because it provides such a variety of informational videos.

Jessica Zarrillo says :

I agree that this is the best use of YouTube For anyone with access to an internet connection (including people who use public computers, in libraries for example), YouTube can be used as an educational platform. Younger children and older people - who might not be particularly computer savvy, or used to doing quality research on search engines - can really benefit from detailed, well-sourced YouTube videos.

john makris says :

totally agree with you. This is one of the wonders of the internet

Shayna says :

I agree, it’s great. So many great videos for people to watch. Gives people more information about things too.

quick note by anonymous :

It depends on what you’re watching. Some channels are better than others.

cosimo says :

re : The best thing about is that it was free to make an account and to post
this platform is important, because millions of young people who have no job, today can have a real job and do what they feel like doing.
continuing their dream and gaining something

john makris says :

re : The best thing about is that it was free to make an account and to post
It is simply a very convenient tool and i use it all the time

Sheri Darnell says :

re : The best thing about is that it was free to make an account and to post
I not only stopped watching tv with this site, but have also turned to it for all of my music and movie entertainment. I like how you can find just about everything here to entertain you, but you can also find people to socialize with. What’s even better is that you can become a paid creator yourself I am in the works of giving the site a shot as a creative person myself.

Plutarc Sicat says :

re : The best thing about is that it was free to make an account and to post
I will always love YouTube. There are so many unexpected finds in this website or portal. I often find something that I find by chance and then before long, I’m hooked. Just some examples are Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande MTV. There’s so many of them. It’s impossible to exhaust what YouTube has to offer.

Edward Tan says :

It’s kind of hard to imagine life without YouTube now isn’t it? The sky is the limit when it comes to content, well, that and inappropriate content. I love its algorithm since it helps you discover similar content according to your taste. I bet almost everyone has learned a skill in YouTube. I for one, improved my guitar playing, and even acquired new skills as I’m now creating DIY crafts for my daughter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202809220740230/k2311a0928/9.28.07