Adderall XR  » Medicine  »
  • It is said that most ADD patients will not experience the euphoric or speed like feeling that Adderall XR is so famous for
  • I would recommend this medication to those ADD patients that are still searching for proper drug therapy
  • The only negative comment I can make is the high cost

• by Catherine

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

Adderall XR (Extended Release) is what has worked best for my ADD disorder. I have tried other similar medications such as Ritalin and Concerta which was not as effective for me personally.

Take into account however that everyone responds differently to medications.

Adderall XR

is taken once daily and will continue to work throughout the day.

Tolerance can be an issue for some.

Dry mouth and loss of appetite are the most common of side effects but seem to go away in a week or two.

...

• It is said that most ADD patients will not experience the “euphoric” or “speed” like feeling that Adderall XR is so famous for.

I personally have not.

Adderall is a schedule II drug.

It is widely known to be abused and is addictive.

My experience

with Adderall XR is a positive one.

I would recommend this medication to those ADD patients that are still searching for proper drug therapy.

The only negative comment I can make is the high cost.

Currently it is not available in generic form.

Adderall XR

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262809220710230/k2311a0928/9.28.07