Little Cesars Hot N Ready Large Pizza
  • The best part about all this is that the deal is there daily
  • I think the best part of the pizza if the pepperoni topping

• by MysitcPen

The Little Cesars Hot N Ready Pizza is great. First of all this great pizza only costs 5 bucks. The best part about all this is that the deal is

there daily. So if you are to tired to cook or have to run this is a great deal. The pizza is big and warm when you get it. The Hot N Ready pizza is always sitting there, but they keep them warm. The pizza has a very good crust. The crust is thick and crunchy.

I think the best ...

priscilla says :

When is customer appreciation day. When the pizzas are I believe 3.99

Chad Dunn says :

re : The best part about all this is that the deal is there daily
The absolute best part about the Little Caesars Hot N Ready Pizza is the fact that the deal is available daily. The second best part is that the pizza is always fresh. The third best part is that the pizza is delicious and very appealing to the pallet. When I am on my way home from a long day of work, on the go or just have no urge to cook for the kids I pick up a couple pepperoni pizzas and a soda and there is plenty for leftovers. I eat them cold right from the fridge Most pizzas as big as Little Caesars at stores cost as much if not more and taste nothing like fresh pizza I personally remember going into Little Caesars as a kid and saying PIZZA PIZZA to receive a small toy. I was always so excited to go and even more to hold my toy while my mother was trying to get it out of my hand so I would eat One time I got a blow up beach ball and I played with it all summer until one day it popped and I was so dejected Even though my kids cannot say pizza pizza to get a toy I save so much that I can get them each a small toy and still save I suggest you give Little Caesars Hot Not Ready Pizza a faithful test because if you do you will feel like King Caesar during his reign proud and triumphant

Jessica says :

re : I think the best part of the pizza if the pepperoni topping
Yes, this is something my whole family agrees on. Mom doesn t have to cook and it s easy to pick up on our way home from our busy schedule and best part only $ 5 Can t beat that deal

Brandon says :

Yes, I agree as a massive fan of pizza and someone who has tasted all types of pizza from chefs from every part of the world. Pizza with pepperoni is a perfect harmony between the toppings and the bread.

Brandon says :

re : I think the best part of the pizza if the pepperoni topping
The pepperoni is fresh and gives the pizza zest and flavor. The pepperoni amount is just right not too much and not too little.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272709220560130/k2311a0927/9.27.07