Edward ScissorHands  » Movies  »
  • I think this is one of Johnny Depp's best roles

• by MysticPen

Edward ScissorHands is one of my all time favorite movies. The music and scenery is must majestic. I think this is one of Johnny Depp’s best roles. He plays the part of Edward. Edward was created by his father who was an old inventor.

But he never got to finish him so he was stuck with scissor hands.

I don’t want to give away to much of the movie. But I will tell you what I think of it. I think the movie is great and has everything in ...

• it. It has comedy, romance, sadness, and even violence. I mean this movie just about has everything. I think the most touching part of the movie was when Edward and Kim dance and under the ice falling while the music plays. That scene was
        very romantic and touching. It touched my heart and will always been one of my favorite childhood memories.

You can now get Edward ScissorHands on DVD and it is a great film for the whole family. It is rated PG-13 and it is a true theatrical classic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112709220550130/k2311a0927/9.27.07