Cheddars Clearwater FL  » Restaurants  »
Clearwater, FL
  • When I finally got an opportunity to eat there, I was not disappointed
  • I enjoyed a delicious Buffalo chicken wrap that surpassed any I have prior while my wife was more than satisfied by a blue cheese burger that she claimed rivaled most of the specialty hamburger restaurants
  • I would recommend this restaurant to anyone but especally to vistors to Clearwater, Fl

• by Skot Warwick

Cheddars came highly recommended to me by a friend. When I finally got an opportunity to eat there, I was not disappointed.

Approching the front door from the parkinglot I bagan to worry that this pleasant little cafe’ might be a little expensive. It

had a beautiful little fountain and outside dineing area. Inside the decor was charming and its staff friendly and profesional. My worries were unfounded however as I soon discovered that the prices were very reasonable and the menu diverse.

The food too was ...

• wonderful. Each dish was presented with both charm and flair and the flavors delightful.

While Cheddars offers a variety of fine dining choices my wife and I were enjoying Lunch and chose light and casual fare.

I enjoyed a delicious Buffalo chicken wrap that surpassed

any I have prior while my wife was more than satisfied by a blue cheese burger that she claimed rivaled most of the specialty hamburger restaurants.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone but especally to vistors to Clearwater, Fl. looking for fine casual dining.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72709220520130/k2311a0927/9.27.07