Playboy Wet & Wild: Bottoms up
  • The Playmates who dance and strip in this film are amazing
  • If you can find a copy of this movie I suggest you buy it
  • I really enjoyed the movie and it was worth the money I spent on renting it

• by MysticPen

I will never forget my 18th birthday when I was finally allowed to see adult movies. I had always wanted to see some hot babes take it all off. And the first ever Playboy video I rented was Playboy’s Wet N Wild: Bottoms Up. I was very excited and ran home just to watch this great movie.

I think

this film is great. The music was very sexy and erotic and set the mood perfectly. The Playmates who dance and strip in this film are amazing. Bottoms up is a very rare video now and cannot be found easily. If you can find a copy of this movie I suggest you buy it.

The scenes in the movie where the ...

• girls get soaking wet with water while they strip are just amazing. The music along with the nude babes soaked in water are breathe taking. This is a movie I will never forget and it is the film that got me addicted to Playboy videos. The very first scene where the two girls get wet and strip in their bosses
        office is very erotic. Over all the music, the girls, and the sets were all really well done. I really enjoyed the movie and it was worth the money I spent on renting it.

This is a must have for any Playboy fans. Playboy Wet & Wild Bottoms Up is a classic Playboy video and a must have for all guys.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112709220480130/k2311a0927/9.27.07