Citrus Sage All Purpose Cleaner  » Housewares  »
2.5
  • I needed a good all-purpose cleaner that I could use on countertops, glass, tables etc. Someone I knew liked the Greening the Cleaning products so I decided to give it a try

• by Sunsetmom

I needed a good all-purpose cleaner that I could use on countertops, glass, tables etc. Someone I knew liked the Greening the Cleaning products so I decided to give it a try.

I paid $4 for a 32 oz bottle.

The label says that you can use it in the

kitchen, on glass, and on tubs/tiles.

First I tried it in the kitchen.

I used it clean my countertops, the front of my microwave and the window that’s right above my sink.

The results - it did ‘OK’.

Yes, it cleaned, but it left streaks on the microwave and ...

• window, and I wasn’t thrilled with the level of clean it delivered.

I sprayed down my counters twice before I was satisfied.

I gave it a shot in my bathroom.

I didn�t expect it to work on my shower tiles, so I tried it on the sink instead.

Again, same

results as in the kitchen; clean, but only really clean after a few sprays and wipes.

The scent is ok, but not great.

I felt like there are other all purpose cleaners that are green that do a better job.

I wouldn�t waste my money on this product again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532709220300130/k2311a0927/9.27.07