Suddenlink Cable NE Texas  » Internet  »
0.5
NE Texas
  • If you dwell out in the boonies, I suggest that you don't even bother with Suddenlink

• by saturngoat

Last year, I tried to get Suddenlink to provide me with cable Internet. I was living outside of Clarksville, TX at the time. I was responding to one of their mailed ads, which claimed that they had service where I was located.

When I called them, I told them how far

out of Clarksville my house was located. It took several calls, including speaking with a technician, that they couldn’t provide service.

That’s not the worst of it though. After being told I couldn’t get service, I kept receiving mailers stating that I could get service!

For crying out loud! If I ...

• can’t get service, don’t send me junk mail stating otherwise! That’s false advertising, and I find it quite irksome.

If you dwell out in the boonies, I suggest that you don’t even bother with Suddenlink. Even if they offer you the moon and the stars, don’t believe them. You’d think

a company could at least keep its marketing data more accurate. What are they doing, using paper files still?

In terms of their marketing and their customer service, I give Suddenlink a big, fat BOO!

(And by the way, if the rating scale would let me punch in a -10, I’d do it.)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212709220191230/k2311a0927/9.27.07