Scotch-Brite toilet scrubber  » Housewares  »
  • I love the fact that I never have to stick my hand in the bowl to clean it
  • This is the best toilet scrubber I have ever use

• by Trixxie

The Scotch-Brite Toilet Scrubber is wonderful! I love the fact that I never have to stick my hand in the bowl to clean it. It comes with disposable scrubbers that slide on to the long handle.

The handle gives you the ability

to be farther from the toilet while cleaning it.

This keeps you from having a dirty, germ filled old fashion toilet scrubber sitting in your house.

With the disposable scrubbers you use it once, push the button on the handle and it ...

• drops off into the garbage can.

No mess, no fuss! This is the best toilet scrubber I have ever use! Well worth the $4.

29 for the starter kit that comes with 4 refills.

Also the refills are well worth the $3.

50 that

comes with 5 refills.

I really feel it is well worth the extra money you spend on it compared to the old fashion toilet scrubber.

You wont ever catch me buying any other brand of toilet scrubber; this one is it for me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532709220151230/k2311a0927/9.27.07