Southwest
Oakland - Baltimore
  • For example, I got the White House tour from Feinstein, the Capitol tour from Tauscher, and the Mint tour from Boxer

• by Readasaurus

My family and I took a trip to Washington DC recently. We flew Southwest from Oakland, CA to Baltimore, MD.

The trip down to DC from Baltimore was an easy 45 minute drive.

The tickets were

very cheap ($200 each roundtrip) and nonstop.

Very easy.

Just remember to bring enough food on board to last.

We stayed in Alexandria (not in DC) and that was another good idea - we took the metro everywhere we went.

If you want to get in on some of the free tickets to the White House, Capitol, mint, etc.

remember to do the online free ticket order from all the available representatives and ...

• Southwest
      senators for your area.

For example, I got the White House tour from Feinstein, the Capitol tour from Tauscher, and the Mint tour from Boxer.

Make sure you go to the Library of Congress if you like

beautiful buildings as that building is thee most beautiful in DC.

Also - visit the monuments in the late afternoon after all the school kids have left.

Hit the museums early in the morning.

Have a great time…

Southwest

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402709220091230/k2311a0927/9.27.07