Marriot Palm Springs  » Hotels  »
Palm Springs
  • One of my favorite things about the Courtyard Marriot in Palm Springs is the pool they have outside
  • I would suggest this hotel as a great place to stay to anyone who is going to vacation in Palm Springs

• by MysticPen

I recently went on a trip to Palm Springs this summer and I must say that this place is great! I really loved the Courtyard Marriot. First off they have a great air conditioning system. They also have unlimited free ice in the ice machine down the hall. The room we stayed in had to queen sized bed a desk and furniture made of cherry, and an arm

chair. The room was very nice. The blankets and sheets were very clean and neat. The bathroom was a pretty good size and the hotel provides free soap and shampoo for guests. They also provide very nice white towels for you to use at the hotel.

Another great feature about the Courtyard Marriot is that they also have a TV with cable. Plus you can order pay per view ...

• movies. You can also order room service to be sent to your room. They have great burgers and sanwiches. Room service also offers a great combination pizza.

One of my favorite things about the Courtyard Marriot in Palm Springs is the pool they have outside. It feels so good to lay in the cool water under th beautiful palm trees. Laying there in the pool looking up at the

night sky I felt so relaxed as the stars and moon shined down on me.

You can end the night after a nice swim by going back to the hotel room, and ordering a pizza and watching TV or a movie till you fall asleep it the nice soft bed.

I would suggest this hotel as a great place to stay to anyone who is going to vacation in Palm Springs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22709220041230/k2311a0927/9.27.07