A great magazine for scrapbookers  » Media  »
  • The magazine was interesting to me as a new scrapbooker
  • I found this magazine a great help and puchased it on my way out of the door

• by okiprincess82
      I recently was waiting in line at customer service at a local department store. I had taken my number and took a seat and looked over my shoulder and found a magazine called “Scrapbook etc.

” laying on the table.

I picked it up

to have something to browse through until it was my turn.

I read the entire magazine while I waited.

The magazine was interesting to me as a new scrapbooker.

I found interesting ideas for scrapbook pages and ads for great products.

In the ...

• back of the magazine was a “buying guide” with names of companies that specialize in scrapbook products and with it was website addresses and phone numbers.

I found this magazine a great help and puchased it on my way out of the door.

I found the ideas from readers of the magazine great and helpful.

The magazine retails for $5.

99 and im sure is available at most craft stores and maybe some grocery stores and book stores.

This magazine is part of the “Better Homes and Gardens Creative Collection”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 392092201130/k2311a092/9.2.05