Clorox wipes  » Housewares  »
  • The best part of these wipes is that if I am cleaning with these my children will grab one and help
  • I think it may be that they are so easy to use, even my two year old loves to help with these

• by shortstuff

I use these wipes for everything! They are not my favorite, but they do happen to be on sale more often than the brand I favor. And I always go for the sale.

I do however, enjoy the sent of the lemon fresh scent.

It is

not as pungent as other cleaners with the lemon scent.

The wipes are very sturdy, and can handle cleaning a very large area with one wipe.

Clorox claims that these wipes kill 99.

9% of bacteria.

I do have to say that since I have been using them ...

• my family seems to be sick less often than usual.

They are good for any room in the house.

I use them in the bathroom, kitchen, hallway walls, kids rooms, door knobs, and light switches.

They are very easy to dispense, and don’t get caught in the

top like most products do.

The best part of these wipes is that if I am cleaning with these my children will grab one and help.

I think it may be that they are so easy to use, even my two year old loves to help with these.

Clorox wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532709219941230/k2311a0927/9.27.07